How can you safely, efficiently, and economically electrify a commercial building?
Commercial buildings have the potential to lead the way to a decarbonized, electrified future. The passage of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) will accelerate these efforts in states and cities across the country. With this great opportunity comes the chance to learn best practices for scaling electrified building solutions safely, efficiently, and economically.
In our webinar, Commercial Building Electrification Pathways, experts from across the country discuss successful strategies for commercial building electrification being adopted today. Listen in to representatives from New Buildings Institute, Slipstream, National Grid and IMEG Corp as they discuss current topics such as:
- How building codes and other policies can play a critical role in helping jurisdictions pursue carbon-neutral building policies and programs
- Case studies of critical building-scale technology solutions and products that promise to help advance buildings toward carbon neutrality in new construction and retrofits
- Electrification of the small- and medium-sized commercial and multifamily building sectors
- Challenges and opportunities that can arise in cold climates
- How the New York State Clean Heat program is helping commercial building owners adopt cost-saving solutions
Access the entire recording in one sitting at the Clean Energy Clearinghouse, or, if you prefer to tune in to the segments that align with your interests and work, you can do so in our learning management system, CleanEnergyTraining.org.
Looking for further information about high performance buildings, energy storage, solar, and more? Visit the Clean Energy Clearinghouse for an expanded list of expert resources and CEU’s: