EMPOWERED Solutions: The Possibilities of EV ChargingLearn about how you can be part of the EV revolution, even if you weren’t sure how quickly it would arrive!
View the Webinar:
You can also access this EMPOWERED Solutions webinar series in the free learning management system, CleanEnergyTraining.org. Each recorded webinar is broken up by presentation to make it easier for you to listen in to the topics that you are most interested in. Make it a lunch and learn! Click here to sign up.
Electric vehicles are here, and more are joining the roads every day. Hear from expert panelists as they discuss funding options available to install charging stations at your property and how some cities and towns have benefited from being EV-friendly. Learn about how you can be part of the EV revolution, even if you weren’t sure how quickly it would arrive!
- Overview of funding opportunities
- Examples and case studies of successful EV charging infrastructure
- What is electrification? And why does it matter?
- How permitting and inspection are improving to save time and money for installers and consumers
- Anne Blair, Policy Director, Electrification Coalition
- Kevin Wood, Technical Project Manager, Energetics
- Jessica Wilcox, Director, Granite State Clean Cities Coalition
- Diana Burk, Project Manager, New Buildings Institute
- More about applicable codes and standards:
- Electric Vehicle Charging Technology Analysis And Standards, Florida Solar Energy Center (2015)
- Electric Vehicles and Building Codes: A Strategy for Greenhouse Gas Reductions, International Code Council (2021)
- Installation and interconnection:
- Paving the Way: Emerging Best Practices for EV Charger Interconnection, Interstate Renewable Energy Council (2022)
- New service for electric vehicle charging: A step-by-step guide to installing electric vehicle (EV) chargers in public or commercial locations, Xcel Energy (2018)
- EV Safety, PlugIn America
- Fact Sheet: Biden-Harris Administration Proposes New Standards for National Electric Vehicle Charging Network, White House (2022)